Need Unit Artworks

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Vilebeggar

Need Unit Artworks

Post by Vilebeggar »

Ok so im developing a campaign in my free time and i require some unit artworks for custom units. Doesn't need have to be multiple frames of actions, a single frame is enough although if you want to send more i would be gracious about. So if anyone is generous enough they can post their artwork here so i can download it, in particular im looking for mage artworks, liches and maybe a few loyalist lord units and dwarfs. And if you do so i will write your name in the credits when i release the campaign. Thanks
Competitive Wesnoth. For the fans by the fans.
sergey

Re: Need Unit Artworks

Post by sergey »

Have you looked here https://units.wesnoth.org/1.14/mainline/en_US/mainline.html?

All campaigns (mainline and UMC) and eras are listed there. E.g. Reign of the Lords (I saw several units there that may be used as loyalists lords) or Ageless_Era

Liberty has Rogue Mage line, Secrets of the Ancients has alternative Ancient Lich sprite. Another option is to look at older versions of the game, e.g. Wesnoth 1.10 had slightly different Ancient Lich.
Author of SP scenario Dragon Fight and SP campaign Captured by a Nightmare.
Created The Rise of Wesnoth (alternative mechanics) version of the mainline campaign.
Vilebeggar

Post by Vilebeggar »

sergey wrote: October 25th, 2019, 11:01 pm Have you looked here https://units.wesnoth.org/1.14/mainline/en_US/mainline.html?

All campaigns (mainline and UMC) and eras are listed there. E.g. Reign of the Lords (I saw several units there that may be used as loyalists lords) or Ageless_Era

Liberty has Rogue Mage line, Secrets of the Ancients has alternative Ancient Lich sprite. Another option is to look at older versions of the game, e.g. Wesnoth 1.10 had slightly different Ancient Lich.
Thanks, though ill need some better mage artworks. I want something that resembles a ragged wandering mage. As for the rest i think im good now.
sergey

Post by sergey »

Author of SP scenario Dragon Fight and SP campaign Captured by a Nightmare.
Created The Rise of Wesnoth (alternative mechanics) version of the mainline campaign.
Vilebeggar

Post by Vilebeggar »

The darksilver mage was just what i needed.