Dommed the next Zombies The nightmares are coming.

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
VladVhelm

Dommed the next Zombies The nightmares are coming.

Post by VladVhelm »

Hi again, there I been working in another idea for a while the doomed, a next gen of zombies after the Soulless they become a dangerous version, with feeding ability.

I inspire by the work of Lovecraft some they are little scary. I turn them into a real nightmare.
The zombies have drain ability and soulless can poison your units, and the doomed can feed of the dead corpses.

I just add the Gryphon and the wolf.

I tested them with previous version and work pretty well, I need to test them with the new one to see if every work just right.

Anyway here they are. Let me know what do you think about them.
Vlad.
Attachments
Dommed.rar
(405.08 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
doomed-units.png
doomed-units.png (41.11 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
Samonella

Re: Dommed the next Zombies The nightmares are coming.

Post by Samonella »

Hey, these are pretty good! There's a decent chance I'll add them to one of my campaigns sometime, and same goes for your female peasant/ruffian.

Some of them are hard to tell what's going on, for example the troll's head blends in too much and is hard to see. But the gryphon and wose are spectacular!

One piece of advice: wesnoth artists usually just make one topic to keep all their art in, instead of making separate topics for every new set. That way, in the future if someone likes some of your work they can easily find the rest.
The last few months have been nothing but one big, painful reminder that TIMTLTW.

Creator of Armory Mod, The Rising Underworld, and Voyage of a Drake: an RPG
VladVhelm

Post by VladVhelm »

Samonella wrote: July 21st, 2018, 1:11 am Hey, these are pretty good! There's a decent chance I'll add them to one of my campaigns sometime, and same goes for your female peasant/ruffian.

Some of them are hard to tell what's going on, for example the troll's head blends in too much and is hard to see. But the gryphon and wose are spectacular!

One piece of advice: wesnoth artists usually just make one topic to keep all their art in, instead of making separate topics for every new set. That way, in the future if someone likes some of your work they can easily find the rest.
Thanks for the advice, they were my first post, so I guess I didn´t think in that, for future I post every in one.

Feel Free to use them, that is why I made them, I really like to see them in a campaign, I use them for some local matches against my self for testing, and they are BRUTAL. The Peasant and the Ruffian were some some of my first jobs. I glad every one like them.

Thanks bro, I look Forward for your campaign.

P.D: About the Troll I noticed that, in one way is nice, because is a little scary see a decapitated head hanging of a tentacle moving around you, but some times is hard see. I see if I can fix it.
ghype

Post by ghype »

I agree to Samonella. they base idea is really mice and I could see them going as an actuall faction.
however, it is yet unclear what exactly is going on there.

maybe I find some time clean few of them up, really interested in them.