Hold my Bear I got this [DBL's Request thread]

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Vulpine

Re: Hold my Bear I got this [DBL's Request thread]

Post by Vulpine »

Hello darkbearlab! I've got a request for you, for when it gets around to my turn. I'm in no hurry, as I consider custom-made art a luxury. So for whenever you have the time:

Mar:
1: Young- late teens/young adult. In fact, he is a teenager in the first campaign he's in.
2: Male.
3: Human.
4: Headband keeping his hair out of his face. Light outer coat. Cape. Dual wields a curved sword and a parrying dagger; the sword is kind of a cross between a katana and the mainline fencer line's saber. But if you don't want to do a hybrid and I had to choose one or the other, I would say go with the saber.
5: Lean but not particularly thin or thick. Brown hair.
6: References: First one is a good example of how he should look. The second one is the actual unit sprite I plan on using.
Konrad:
Mar's Sprite:
7: Son of a Baron, but doesn't exactly advertise the fact. He is usually quiet and has a quiet demeanor, or air, about him. I'd like his pose to be similar to Konrad's (the first image), but you are the artist; do what you think works best.

If there is anything else you need to know, just tell me. Thank you in advance!
One foot in my mouth, and one in the grave; that's the way I like it, and that's the way it'll stay.
[shameless_advertising]
Also the author of Elvish Incursion, a short little prologue.
[/shameless_advertising]
SFault

Re: Hold my Bear I got this [DBL's Request thread]

Post by SFault »

Oh, nice Elf portraits here. Wouldn't mind having every unit in my campaign to have a portrait but I understand the time consumption...

Tyonna - Elven countess / high countess
1. Appearance age: Experienced - quite normal elf age, i guess ;)
2. Biological gender: Female
3. Race trait: Elf
4. Wearings, accessories, and equipment: Clothes, cloak, staff, sword
5. Personal traits: She is powerful but tends to be worrying a lot, mostly on behalf of others. Very kind and polite, always eager to help.
6. Possible reference: see the attached picture (lvl 2 - lvl 3).
7. Misc: She and many other main characters in the campaign are nobles. The current portrait for her is the elven lady but she's really lacking the weapons. Even though Tyonna is a healer, she still has a 6-3 sword attack. So, bit more rough and tough, but still that aristocratic presence.
Attachments
Countess
Countess
Tyonna.png (3.4 KiB) Viewed 1686 times
segmentation fault
EBfW, GtR, Art, Old art