Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Re: The Gnats Franken Dungeon

Post by The_Gnat »

Lordlewis wrote:Is this what you meant?
No actually what i meant is that the Heads (like the helmet you got from the halberdier and the head that you got from the dwarvish lord) are slightly too large. :D

Also the royal dragonier looks good, it doesn't really need to be changed. But if you want to change it i would suggest making the head dress extend down the back of his neck somewhat and making parts of his cloak the same color as the head. :D

EDIT: Another thing (if you don't mind) i think that the sword handle on the back of the paragon doesn't look as high resolution as the rest of the portrait, perhaps you could put a different sword handle on (or i could do it if you don't mind). :)

By the way the apocalypse portrait looks great! 8)
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Okay here it is. Also I haven't found any portrait for a skeletal dragon yet so I may have to make one. 8)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Great that is exactly what i meant!! :D

Also by the way the skeletal dragon portrait i am thinking of ideally wouldn't be quite as big as a normal dragon so it could be the portrait for the Hellion and Devourer :D
Vulpine

Post by Vulpine »

Lordlewis wrote:Yes I may try to fix the dragon rider (some how), also did you look at the very bottom of the photo Vulpine? There is a stick with sting (it looks a bit like a crossbow) and thanks for the space saving tip. :D
Ah, no I didn't. I should have looked closer before I made that comment! :oops:

Again, these are all amazing portraits. Keep it up!
One foot in my mouth, and one in the grave; that's the way I like it, and that's the way it'll stay.
[shameless_advertising]
Also the author of Elvish Incursion, a short little prologue.
[/shameless_advertising]
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

The issue with the saurian portrait should be finished now. I did the best I could, although the shadow is a little weird.
Spoiler:
Edit:Added Goblin ravager and Elvish high-king
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Nice i like what you have done with the spider and the high king, also the saurian is good, the black background looked odd ;) !
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Here are a few more.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Edit: added warmonger and battlerager
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Great, :) particularly I really like the or so you have drawn. Since your still making lots of portraits I will wait a few days and then upload them all at once that way people don't have to download multiple updates. :D
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

I don't think I need any more time, I've gotten everything I can think of. Also with the crusader don't you reckon it should be a royal guard? It looks like it would suit it better. Also everyone feel free to use these portraits.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Lordlewis wrote:I don't think I need any more time, I've gotten everything I can think of.
Okay, i will add all of them into the addon and release it a soon as i get a chance :D !

Lordlewis wrote:Also with the crusader don't you reckon it should be a royal guard? It looks like it would suit it better.
Do you mean the crusader's portrait or sprite? You probably mean portrait so here's my answer: The royal guard already has a pretty good portrait (from mainline) so i thought it would be good to give the crusader that portrait.

If you are instead talking about the sprite: the crusader's sprite does look like an upgrade of the royal guard however i think that the loyalists faction desperately needed some magic units (because they don't have the mages in my add-on). The crusader provides this role, healer, and mixed fighter, and an arcane sword. :D
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

I meant the crusader should possibly have the royal guard portrait, just my opinion. Also if you do need more mages you could use the warlock sprites from Legend of the Invincibles, but know that's just another opinion, I could also make a really easy portrait as well. 8)
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Lordlewis wrote:I meant the crusader should possibly have the royal guard portrait, just my opinion.
Personally i prefer having a different portrait for it, and since both the crusader and high templar have helmets but neither portrait does i see that as not really a problem. (they took off their helmets for some fresh air ;) )

Also if you do need more mages you could use the warlock sprites from Legend of the Invincibles, but know that's just another opinion, I could also make a really easy portrait as well. 8)
I considered this but its sprite was a bit too similar to the master at arms. However, i will consider if there is room for a battle mage in the wizards and elementals faction! :D
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Also here is a nice picture of some cards from the wizards and warlords card game. The new tier ranking system makes the cards look really good:
Spoiler:
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

I haven't posted any real franken-work for some time so i thought to post some things:

Firstly here are some scenery items that you can put into scenarios (i rarely edit terrain but i thought that a desert mine and a desert dwarven doors could prove really useful for scenarios and i really like the desert mountains in 1.13 so i was inspired ^_^ )

Also here is the bear rider line i have drawn for faelords world seed project. (i only drew the bear thunderguard line, all the rest i found in The Golden Age)
Spoiler:
Attachments
bear cavalry.zip
(160.41 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
desert-doors.png
desert-doors.png (5.69 KiB) Viewed 3460 times
desert-mine.png
desert-mine.png (10.31 KiB) Viewed 3460 times