The Gnats Franken Dungeon

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
The_Gnat

Re: The Gnats Franken Dungeon

Post by The_Gnat »

Along with the terrain and bears here is the remake of the Master of Darkness, inspired by inferno8's master of darkness in era of magic: (it is fully animated - in a frankenish way)
Attachments
warlock-defend.png
warlock-defend.png (4.01 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
warlock-ranged-6.png
warlock-ranged-6.png (4.95 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
warlock-transform-5.png
warlock-transform-5.png (3.78 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
warlock-ranged-1.png
warlock-ranged-1.png (5.95 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
warlock.png
warlock.png (4.29 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Oh if you want me to make the portraits I can. All I need is a bear portrait I can use. Not that I think I'll get it done within this update (which seems to delayed). :)
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Lordlewis wrote:Oh if you want me to make the portraits I can. All I need is a bear portrait I can use. Not that I think I'll get it done within this update (which seems to delayed). :)
No that isn't necessary the bears are for FaeLord's World Seed Project not the Reign of the Lord, so they don't need any portraits :)

And yes the update has unfortunately been delayed. :mrgreen: I will try to upload it soon but i want to test all the new portraits in-game before i upload it so i estimate another few days.
WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Post by WhiteWolf »

The_Gnat wrote:Along with the terrain and bears here is the remake of the Master of Darkness, inspired by inferno8's master of darkness in era of magic: (it is fully animated - in a frankenish way)
These look very cool. Is the full animation done for it? Or does it have to be combined in some way with the original master of darkness? :D
Main UMC campaigns: The Ravagers - now for 1.16, with new bugs!
Old UMC works: The Underness Series, consisting of 5 parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Glad you like it! And no, I made all new sprites for the Master of darkness from inferno8's old sprites. (All the sprites including the old sprites are in the Reign_of_the_Lords add on but the old ones are not necessary) if you look in the add on you can find all the sprites under units/undead/warlock :D
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Here is the obliterator portrait and the sword master (if being added), I just tried to make the obliterator look more beastly with the horns on his head. :D
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Post by WhiteWolf »

The_Gnat wrote:All the sprites including the old sprites are in the Reign_of_the_Lords add on but the old ones are not necessary
Oh, lot of good sprites seem to be in there :D If you don't mind, I'd raid those pictures for some future project, they just look awesome :D
Main UMC campaigns: The Ravagers - now for 1.16, with new bugs!
Old UMC works: The Underness Series, consisting of 5 parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

WhiteWolf wrote:Oh, lot of good sprites seem to be in there :D If you don't mind, I'd raid those pictures for some future project, they just look awesome :D
Yes definitely! Part of the reason i made the RoTL add-on is for the community (but mostly it was for myself though ;) ), so feel free to use any of my sprites you want, and if possible (if you remember) please credit me somewhere in whatever add-on it ends up in :) .

Also send me a PM if you end up making a add-on, i am always interested in seeing how my work ends up! :D
LordLewis wrote:Here is the obliterator portrait and the sword master (if being added), I just tried to make the obliterator look more beastly with the horns on his head. :D
Awesome i love your portraits and these two are no exception! And with a portrait this good i will definitely add the sword master, probably as an alt line advancement for the fighter.
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

I also made the Saurian champion portrait, it's suppose to be a high damage ranged pierce attack with poison spears. The portrait is basically one of few Saurian portraits with a few edit (more spears and different colored armor and frills)
Spoiler:
Edit: added Drake lord portrait and cobrastriker
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Awesome! :D I love these new portraits especially the cobra striker they look great! 8)

(also another delay for the add-on because i have now decided to add another feature ;) ^_^ but i will try to get it up soon!)
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Okay that's fine, but here are some more. :D
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Edit: added scythe master
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Impressive, i like what you have done with the trolls and orcs, they were needing some more portraits! :D (you are really good at this!)
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Thanks, also just to make the warg rider (sprite) look a bit cooler just use the ware-wolf rider's attack (for claws only) as the warg rider's animation. :D
Spoiler:
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Do you mean for the warg rider's attack animation? (Nice portrait :) )
Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

Yes... Also I may get started on the skeletal dragon portrait, and I've made almost 50 portraits for this add-on. :)
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!