Wooden walls

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Samonella

Wooden walls

Post by Samonella »

I was wishing for a good wooden wall terrain, when I came across this old topic: Make your own walls! Apparently, there was one floating around a few years ago, and it was good enough that there was talk of mainlining it. But I can't find any of the actual pictures. Does anyone have, or know where to find, a copy?
The last few months have been nothing but one big, painful reminder that TIMTLTW.

Creator of Armory Mod, The Rising Underworld, and Voyage of a Drake: an RPG
ForestDragon

Re: Wooden walls

Post by ForestDragon »

if i am not mistaken, 'doofus-1' has been working on something like wooden walls, though i think they might be intended for mineshafts
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
Eagle_11

Post by Eagle_11 »

SXRPG did include an wooden wall terrain, could that be what you seek ?
Samonella

Post by Samonella »

ForestDragon wrote:if i am not mistaken, 'doofus-1' has been working on something like wooden walls, though i think they might be intended for mineshafts
I'm assuming this is what you're talking about? If so, it's definitely a mineshaft. Thanks anyway!
Eagle_11 wrote:SXRPG did include an wooden wall terrain, could that be what you seek ?
Yes, thank you! Dunno if it's the same one from 2011, but it's good enough for me. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't work with fake_map_edge, which I'm using a lot of. I'd have to make that work before using it, which is more work than I'm willing to put in right now. There was some other stuff I'll use, like the chairs.
The last few months have been nothing but one big, painful reminder that TIMTLTW.

Wussel

Post by Wussel »

I posted a screenshot of a wooden wall I made recently in Heindal's campaign thread. There is an old palisade I made last year somewhere in there too. Check if that is what you need.
Samonella

Post by Samonella »

They both look pretty good, but i'm after something more like the mainline stone wall terrain (like the one Eagle_11 mentioned). Thanks for offering though!