Chamber of lost treasures

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Horus2

Chamber of lost treasures

Post by Horus2 »

Title says all: a thread where people can dig up sprites from years ago to question why they are not in the game yet, or to notify artists about their presence, so they can pick it up. If this turns out to be just half as useful as i imagine, it will be stickied in no time. ^_^

I would like to start the list with the underground village with bellows done by TheJM, later edited by doofus-01. It even had an animated version, but soon it got abandoned when it turned out that the rope system of it needs a rework:

Zerovirus wrote:Oh well. Sooner or later it will pop up in umc or someone else might finish it...

Then there is a fountain with a dragon head by musketaquid, again halfway into being animated. It had the last necro attempt five years ago, and well, wesnoth still does not have a fountain for scenery:

Jetrel wrote:We're ready to commit when you deem this finished, I think. :)

Finally, there is homunculus' mine cart, waiting for a north-south frame since ages:

Bob_The_Mighty wrote:I would like to use this sprite in a campaign if I may. I think that the minecart, more than any other unit, really needs a north-facing version - so it aligns on the vertical tracks.