Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: ChaosRider arts!!!

Post by Iris »

ChaosRider wrote:[first spoiler]
This is the only warning you’ll ever get about posting uneducated xenophobic comments like this on these forums, or any other platform hosted as part of Wesnoth.org. Don’t do it again.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Tom_Of_Wesnoth

Post by Tom_Of_Wesnoth »

Does the Wose have sunglasses?
If presented with the opportunity, I would take great pleasure in becoming a world ruler.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Lol so funny, Im so good artist that they copy my own arts, but what' isnt funny is that they say they did it by self and only modeled on someone else, which is taking whole art and changing nothing. Deleting owl or moving squirrel from one place to another don't makes it looks better.

http://www.wesnoth.com.pl/forum/viewthr ... wstart=160

http://img.pl/HfCg.png
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
pe_em

Post by pe_em »

You'd better wrote it to someone who used your art than here.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

pe_em wrote:You'd better wrote it to someone who used your art than here.
I learned that talking to someone senseless makes no sense so I don't do it.

And going back to this for what is created this topic (right now without animation):
blood beast.png
blood beast.png (2.45 KiB) Viewed 7256 times
This higher posted image is a 4 lvl for what you remember as a devling sneak 0 lvl.
http://www.wesnoth.org/units/1.6/pl_PL/ ... Sneak.html
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

looks good. It might be better if the arms weren't so horizontal.
pe_em

Post by pe_em »

I think his right arm should be nearer his body (look at the left one).
maksiu

Post by maksiu »

"Keep hating me cowards from villages"? - to że nie mieszkamy w Warszawie, nie znaczy że pochodzimy ze wsi, a nawet jeśli, to źle? Można żyć i na wsi i w mieście, a powiem nawet że to konieczne. Nie ma nikogo kto ciebie nienawidzi, to ty odnosisz wszystkie uwagi, pomoce, czy przeciwne zdania za atak na siebie. Nie jesteśmy tchórzami, nie boimy się ciebie, ani krytyki, ale uważamy że skoro jest forum o Wesnoth polskie, to nie ma potrzeby udzielania się na światowym. Nikt też nigdy nie powiedział że robi dodatki lepsze niż twoje, chociaż myślę że inferno8 zrobił dużo dobrego i wiem że wszystko robił sam, ale jednak nad balansem pracowało więcej osób (między innymi ty).Wiem że chodzi o mnie i o innych polskich graczy BfW i piszę to w ich obronie, pomimo tego że wiem że odpowiesz mi agresywnie i z wyższością, pamiętaj że nigdy ci nie ulegniemy. Piszę to po polsku nie dlatego że nie znam angielskiego, ale dlatego że nie chcę robić z tego tematu afery i wolę abyś ty to zrozumiał. Pozdrowienia z Łodzi.
My addons - Phoenix Era
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

As a first, its a topic about arts, if you dont like my signature you should send pm, or create other topic about it in place where it should be, Art Workshop isnt a right place for it.

Secondly its not only about where you live but how you behave, mostly 5 players (they are not all Polish players of BfW and it would be a disgrace to the Polish players to let them be example of us Polish players).

Next one is stop talking about someone who is not even playing BfW anymore, inferno8 made some good addons but he is not those 5 players which I mentioned.

This isn't a scandal but only a true which I had enought courage to tell you and others like you in your face. Wesnoth.com.pl isn't a Polish forum, its something what's preteting to be it, but its not. It's a place where active people who want's to create something are insulted, ridiculed and also by who? Someone who gaves self some nicknames like "super użytkownik" (super user) and more like that and they did nothing for Wesnoth to be the worthy of it. Who dare to call me a "thief" because I used one of his changed by him images (which he created from Zerovirus scorpion, and he didnt set any info about it - but he dare ordering me to give info about him in my addons, it wasn't asking but ordering me which I objected). What's more you tell me that I'm the one who extol self beyond others but what you can see from what I wrote already it's enought far from true to call your statement lie. Further evidence for it is fact that somehow those "all Polish players" as you call them don't play on Wesnoth server but they have own, and for what? Is a Wesnoth server where most players are playing isn't enought good for them?
I'm not the one who started it when I did a post about how to modify World Conquest and makes it works on other era, which was more way than criticized by someone who even never tried to do anything by self for Wesnoth.

Yeah, they sooooo super-users that they must beg in each year for 200 pln (cause getting job and working is too hard for them) to let that place which you call Polish forum exists and them allows to behave like a d*cks to others who are better then them just because they want to do something, not only talks that they will do, as they do.

If you want by another 2 years only talks that you in 5 players will do any addon and by whole time had no progress then you better uninstal Wesnoth and stop lie your self, atleast the one who are trying wont have to see you and listen anything about you and those guys from Wesnoth.com.pl.

As at start of my post, this isn't a right place for posts like this, its a topic about arts, I answered you to show that I can write it without any anger or extol self beyond others (all posts about it here will be ignored from my side so don't expect any answer). No matter what you do now, true will be the same, they did no addons by last 2 years but they dare to insult others, even call thiefs. If not me then those guys from com.pl wouldn't even know that something like GNU GPL exists.

With regards REAL Polish player who can do (and did already) more than only critize others.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

maksui, ChaosRider, whatever problem(s) you have with each other, this forum is not the place for them.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Next advance for Cyclop Breaker, Cyclop Giant Breaker (not animated yet):
giant breaker.png
giant breaker.png (3.31 KiB) Viewed 6907 times
Piko555

Post by Piko555 »

I feel like the color pattern is too shallow and boring, what makes him look too flat. Bigger contrast and hue shifting would make it look way better. The sprite itself also suffers from the lack of detail, i think some scars would fit thematically and make him look cooler overall. ;)
Quickly drew to picture my point.<br />His shading and anatomy could use some improvements too.
Quickly drew to picture my point.
His shading and anatomy could use some improvements too.
giant cyclop breaker.png (2.77 KiB) Viewed 6849 times
Elvish_King

Post by Elvish_King »

I like him. I think he is really good. :D
But I have to mention one thing: I think the head is a bit to small in relation to his body, I would make it bigger.
Visit my threads:
Era:Era of more units
Artwork:Art
nuorc
Forum Regular

Post by nuorc »

I agree with Piko555's suggestions.
Elvish_King wrote:I think the head is a bit to small in relation to his body, I would make it bigger.
Maybe take some from the upper torso and the neck muscles and add some to the head and arms?
I have a cunning plan.
Dorimen

Post by Dorimen »

Piko555 wrote:I feel like the color pattern is too shallow and boring, what makes him look too flat. Bigger contrast and hue shifting would make it look way better. The sprite itself also suffers from the lack of detail, i think some scars would fit thematically and make him look cooler overall. ;)
Thanks for the hints you indirectly gave me! It was me who created the base some time ago as a giant made of sand!
This is the original:
sand_colossus_p.png
sand_colossus_p.png (3.99 KiB) Viewed 6476 times
I no longer use it anyway but do you have any other suggestion? :)
DeviantArt Profile
My project: Stickmen Era
Coming soon project: The Chaos Lord- a campaign with the Stickmen Era
--The measure of a man is what he does with power--