Dw jobs, open criticism

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
dw_chaman_maya

Dw jobs, open criticism

Post by dw_chaman_maya »

Hi all, I can simply say DW, Honduran'm a young designer, it really is not proficient in English, but will try to dominate in the way, feel free to criticize my work, but a simple way to take into account their advice.

Previous work I have done based on Fire Emblem designs a strategy game that is one of my favorites. I have the idea that style could intersperse Wesnoth and Fire Emblem, clear without plagiarizing anything animation Mounted Archer is a setting of the same unit staff in F.E., the animation is much more than 6 parts, but I made shorter nails.
The Blue Knight is a style of F.E. Nintendo DS, I did just that sprites, the Red Knight to a point is more original, is also based on other 3D personage, but I think I can do something more in keeping with the style of Wesnoth.

Only'll start showing this to me then as it might suggest the intermixing and animations as designed Wesnoth

And one more thing, if I could tell how to upload images to the site.
artisticdude
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dw jobs, open criticism

Post by artisticdude »

Hey there dw_chaman_maya, welcome to the Wesnoth forums! :)

That's some nice art you've got there; you've definitely got some artistic skill. I look forward to seeing you try something in the Wesnoth style!

Since this is not intended to be a mainline contribution, I've moved this thread to the Art Workshop forum. The Art Contributions forum is used for the development of art intended to be included in the core Wesnoth game, while the Art Workshop forum is used for the development of fan art and art for user-made addons.
"I'm never wrong. One time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
homunculus

Re: Dw jobs, open criticism

Post by homunculus »

dw_chaman_maya wrote:[...]I think I can do something more in keeping with the style of Wesnoth.[...]
Nice poses : )
To my knowledge, in Wesnoth the sprites seem to have darker shadows and smaller highlights.
Always resembling something like this to me: http://www.paintinghere.org/Uploadpic/G ... Fruits.jpg
campaign ruthless in your nearest 1.11 add-on server
some wesnoth-related drawings