Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Mountain_King
Translator

Re: Official art thread for "Dinosaurs!"

Post by Mountain_King »

:hmm: Now that I look at it, I'm not entirely certain what I was thinking wanting to use that for a lvl 2. It's much too tiny. Even smaller than my current avatar, which is the lvl 1 version.
This is the current list of dinos in dire need of art (so if anybody wants to help out, these are the most important):
Baryonyx line
Sarcosuchus (a giant croc with a big bulla on the end of his nose.)
Struthiomimus line (name means ostrich mimic, think ostrich with scales and beak.)
The raptor line (if you can erase the spears from the saurians that'd be good enough for my money)
Duckbill line (not quite the most important, I do have one sprite I can use for 'em. They do still use loyalist sprites, which will need to be fixed in the future)
Triceratops line
Stegosaurus line

Thanks all,
Mountain_King

EDIT: this is the sprite I was talking about that can be tweaked for some of the duckbill line.
thrull.png
thrull.png (2.8 KiB) Viewed 2889 times
Projects: Ice Age Fun, Japhel's Journey (same link), Shameless Crossover Excuse (Maintainer), and Age of Dinosaurs!
Is cothabhálach an aistriúcháin Gaeilge mé.
EXTERMINATE!!!!
flying_pancake
Location: In my coffin/ on the computer getting chalky fingers

Re: Official art thread for "Dinosaurs!"

Post by flying_pancake »

:eng: I would add a slight horn on the lvl zeros and lvl ones, as most dinosaurs had an egg tooth (a small horn) to get out of their egg. :eng: I would also put sea and air based ones not as dinosaurs, as the were not actually dinosaurs (dinosaurs were reptiles and lizards, sea and air based ones were just reptiles)
Creator of Skulls faction (in progress)
Cavalcadeur

Re: Dinosaurs!

Post by Cavalcadeur »

Hi everyone !
Mountain_King wrote: About the terror bird....
It appears to be a diatryma, which was the bird used in inspiration of the new chocobone. I tried making a living version.
I have a idea for the terror bird :