Purrr-fect art (for my upcoming Catkin faction)

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
kyi_the_bard

Purrr-fect art (for my upcoming Catkin faction)

Post by kyi_the_bard »

Well here is the bare minimum I feel I need to start coding. Advise on these, or what they should level into will be appreciated!
Last edited by kyi_the_bard on October 17th, 2009, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meow
wesfreak

Re: Purrr-fect art (for my upcoming Catkin faction)

Post by wesfreak »

they don't look very feline. try changing the colour a bit, and add more variation. the common wildcat is grey, lions yellower than what you have and you could have tiger stripes (some of which actually like to swim so maybe you could use that colour pattern for the fisherman). and then domestic cats are mostly black and white, grey or orange, or with patches of all a combination of them. also, you seem to have quite alot of T.C. on the huntress and familiar line. i suggest making the clothes all one colour with fringes of T.C on the edges.
doofus-01
Art Director

Post by doofus-01 »

wesfreak wrote:they don't look very feline. try changing the colour a bit, and add more variation
Are these supposed to be more like furries or like people with cat ears? If they aren't covered in hair, the colour should be OK.
kyi_the_bard

Post by kyi_the_bard »

First post up dated.

They have hair where you would expect to find hair on a human, and older males have whiskers...

Also the catkin that don't have a favored environment wear all TC because there is no one color that fits them. (The exception is the scholar, who was originally drawn up to be a hero only unit.)
Meow
StDrake

Post by StDrake »

neko neko nekos :D i just wonder why didn't you develop from the Image that you posted for me
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here