Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
doofus-01
Art Director

Re: Headache's Unit Sprites

Post by doofus-01 »

They look good. The one on the top right could probably use more of a chin, to make the jaw less horizontal.
melinath

Re: Headache's Unit Sprites

Post by melinath »

A-Red wrote:The third sprite on the second row is pretty good too--the body and weapons seem well-positioned. The hair looks kind of sloppy though--not naturally wild, just confused.
The sprite A-Red was talking about is the last one in the first row in this new version. The hair no longer looks confused, but I miss the wildness! The original also had a better face-shape. And I just noticed that this sprite is carrying *two* weapons. Perhaps make the wood of the handles contrast more with the robe. I had thought the second one was a belt...

I like the new one! (The red... mage?) Perhaps make the outline of the bottom of his robe (and other robe-related darknesses) a dark red instead of black. I think... he's wearing a cross? If you're using this in a user campaign, that's fine. If you want it to adhere to mainline standards for any reason, I think that goes against "No Religion In Wesnoth". Could be wrong.
His face is a bit wonky, somehow.

The other new one - snerk. :)