Joke death sequences

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Vendanna

Re: Joke death sequences

Post by Vendanna »

I think it still should be a bit longer, look at the image in which the dragon is inside the 6 hex along other units, and think that it should cover at least 2/3 of the distance from the neck of the dragon to the unit on the hex (Because the dragon could kneel) otherwise your mount need to be too near of another "dragon" in order for you to be of any help.

Reason why archers are better than lancers :p
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."
Darker_Dreams

Post by Darker_Dreams »

At the risk of introducing a wild tangent to the thread that can only be stemmed with more animations I don't have yet; that's also the reason that I've always thought "dragonriding lancers" (*cough*cough*) were something of a ridiculous concept. really, do you know how hard it is to put a regular length/weight combat lance on target and keep it there with a moving steed? Now, I can see where you'd want a better steed- one that has more mobility and better fighting capability, but do you really think you're going to be able to reach anything from up there- let alone do so accurately? anyhow, that's my mini-rant for the day.

Also note, the flavor of the thread is silliness of various degrees. so, we'll try this;
red_dragon-lancer.png
red_dragon-lancer.png (6.52 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
And, since I know what the next critique will be ;-)
Mine's bigger!
Mine's bigger!
red_dragon-lancer long lance.png (6.57 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
vonHalenbach
Translator

Post by vonHalenbach »

Ideas for new (funny) death sequences:

* Dwarf falling over backwards like a stone or drunken. You can see the soles of the shoes.
* Undead: a black hole is building in the ground before it and a big hand of bones and dark skin is coming upwards from the hole to embrace it.
* Undead: The person dissolves to many bats and they fly away to the background.
* Undead: A dark hole like a door builds itself next to the person. The person walks into it and fades to black.
* Holy: A white glowing sphere is building above and shines white light down. The person fades or lifts up in the sky and fades.
Rex Umbrarum

Post by Rex Umbrarum »

vonHalenbach wrote: * Holy: A white glowing sphere is building above and shines white light down. The person fades or lifts up in the sky and fades.
He should grow wings before flying up!
vivantlingvaemortvae
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

vonHalenbach wrote:* Holy: A white glowing sphere is building above and shines white light down. The person fades or lifts up in the sky and fades.
The sign of an old player. Welcome to the times of Arcane damage. ;)
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
Madnessbane

Post by Madnessbane »

I read through this and felt the need to add my WOC rogue's idle animation that I did a while ago.
Attachments
rogue-idle.gif
rogue-idle.gif (5.26 KiB) Viewed 2393 times