Phoenix Kingdom

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
ILikeProgramming

Post by ILikeProgramming »

Fiach Dubh wrote:I'm not quite sure why the lizard-rider is there, he doesn't fit in with the others at all. How's this?
That is because the lizard art is currently used in a different campiang - about Dark Elves
Fiach Dubh

Post by Fiach Dubh »

Yeah, I spotted the blatant Warhammer rip-off...the whole faction was just as bad, there's nothing at all wrong with the sprites in themselves, hardly very original though :P
Attachments
dark-lizard-rider-2.png
dark-lizard-rider-2.png (2.01 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Jetryl wrote:Normal people are like candy ravers. You look away for a moment and next thing you know they're spreading vaseline on your nipples and cooing like a pigeon.
Ryorin

Post by Ryorin »

Don't change it sabata, no one used the original except the original phantom lords. You can keep it however you like.
Fear me! For I am higher level than you!
Alks

Post by Alks »

Ryorin wrote:Don't change it sabata, no one used the original except the original phantom lords. You can keep it however you like.
I was one of the users, who actually used those sprites for the first time, but eventually they got replaced, and project was abandoned at some stage.
Sabata

Post by Sabata »

Oh man... making so much units its hard, most of my units are from graphic library what i really did its some basic animations, like attack, defense.
I am going to eliminate this lizard rider, it doesent fit.

I wanted to send my Phoenix kingdom units to get some comments, but if you see all the units it will lose its fun, rigth?