The Unstoppable Legion shooting gallery

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

I was going to comment on those outdated images, but it appears Ranger M beat me.

Anyway, its rather good that someone finally got Neorice's art, and animated some of it. Thats something he never seems to do.
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
Chris NS

Post by Chris NS »

After giving this some thought, I've decided to release a version 0.3.0.1, mainly because I've decided I'm not happy with the current download size of the campaign. Whilst I'm at it, I'll change the bowrider line units. And ...

It's about time I got some portraits done. Since I can't draw for toffee, I'm planning to borrow other portraits that aren't too easily recognisable as one from a mainline campaign, which means either borrowing ones from custom campaigns or (preferably) unused portraits considered for mainline. I've got candidates for Viktor and Prince Sven, but I'm a bit stuck for a Great Druid. Best idea I can think of is rescuing and recolouring the old Dacyn portrait (if someone would be kind enough to post the portrait here it will save me re-downloading Wesnoth 1.0.2 to find him). But I'm open to better ideas.

All these portraits should be considered temporary pending further changes.
Attachments
Proposed portrait for Viktor. (I didn't think this suits a cavalier but Viktor suits him rather well.)
Proposed portrait for Viktor. (I didn't think this suits a cavalier but Viktor suits him rather well.)
human-cavalier-717 (mod).jpg (9.94 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
Proposed portrait for Prince Sven (unless the Dwarves from SoF threaten to chop me to bits over this)
Proposed portrait for Prince Sven (unless the Dwarves from SoF threaten to chop me to bits over this)
dwarf-SoF-rugnur.png (41.68 KiB) Viewed 1563 times