Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

dwarf in need of serious critique: totally serious

Post by Thrawn »

it was supposed to be a thunderer, but somehw it doesn't look right.
Attachments
dwarfish-thunderer.jpg
dwarfish-thunderer.jpg (11.81 KiB) Viewed 8423 times
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Kestenvarn
Inactive Developer

Post by Kestenvarn »

It's the balloon.
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

Kestenvarn wrote:It's the balloon.
not 3-D enough?
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Dragon Master

Post by Dragon Master »

:|
...........................You can't be totally serious, if you would, he wouldn't have a santa hat, baloon, and voodoo doll. Is that a snake on his shoulder? and the floating woman torso doesn't help much either. You cannot, absolutely CANNOT take an artistic liscense on this. If you really want this to be a serious portrait, please explain why it so totally out of whack. Oh, and the horns are not necessary.
Kestenvarn
Inactive Developer

Post by Kestenvarn »

Dragon Master wrote:You can't be totally serious, if you would, he wouldn't have a santa hat, baloon, and voodoo doll. Is that a snake on his shoulder? and the floating woman torso doesn't help much either. You cannot, absolutely CANNOT take an artistic liscense on this. If you really want this to be a serious portrait, please explain why it so totally out of whack. Oh, and the horns are not necessary.
Is this a lack of humor or translation difficulties? Can never be sure on this forum.

PS. This is obviously a sketch taken from a page that had more than one portrait on it. "Floating woman torso", my ass.
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

It isn's floating, it is behind the Dwarf among mist. It shows height difference for added realism.

Pfft, bunch of ignorants.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Dragon Master wrote::|
...........................You can't be totally serious, if you would, he wouldn't have a santa hat, baloon, and voodoo doll. Is that a snake on his shoulder? and the floating woman torso doesn't help much either. You cannot, absolutely CANNOT take an artistic liscense on this. If you really want this to be a serious portrait, please explain why it so totally out of whack. Oh, and the horns are not necessary.
SNAKES ON A DWARF, FOOL.

(To state the what should be obvious, after making several serious drawings, Thrawn posted this one for comic relief.)
JW

Post by JW »

Where's his jetpack?
halleck

Post by halleck »

If he is holding a balloon that clearly states he is happy than why is he burning a midget goblin in his hands?

halleck wrote:If he is holding a balloon that clearly states he is happy than why is he burning a midget goblin in his hands?

EDIT: Oh wait... That is why he is happy... :D
Screw it... I can go without a sig.
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

halleck wrote:If he is holding a balloon that clearly states he is happy than why is he burning a midget goblin in his hands?

EDIT: Oh wait... That is why he is happy... :D
Wouldn't you be happy with a flaming midget goblin in your hands. And the girl in the mist is obviously his girlfriend, the snake is his new pet. so he must be happy, for he has all these things we wish we could have :(
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
Kestenvarn
Inactive Developer

Post by Kestenvarn »

Oreb wrote:And the girl in the mist is obviously his girlfriend, the snake is his new pet. so he must be happy, for he has all these things we wish we could have :(
Yeah, but I heard the girl is a klepto. Not so happy ending??
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Everyone here likes a little mental problems with their plot relationships, i bet. It comes with the hot and perky package as insurance, most of the time.

Flamng midget goblin shuld be slang for something...
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
rooster600500

Post by rooster600500 »

a very good waste of time couldnt off done better myself (and im very good at wasting time i can make a teacher talk for the whole lesson!)
Jester

Post by Jester »

rooster600500 wrote:a very good waste of time couldnt off done better myself (and im very good at wasting time i can make a teacher talk for the whole lesson!)
A very good waste of a post... Rooster you seriously need to stop making all these useless resurrecting posts. A dead thread is only to be reawakened if you can add something good to the discussion, something that hasn't been discussed before.
I heard they were stoned out of their minds, trying to convince the Statue of Liberty to get naked...

CCBS - Compulsive Cat Biting Syndrome, when you know that kittens shouldn't have heads attached to their bodies.
Hoppe-man

Post by Hoppe-man »

Kestenvarn wrote:It's the balloon.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have to agree!

Take care and God bless,
Hoppe-man
The Trolls rule...And crush any opposers