1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 
6 You can win it with a relative bad strategy, but it's not so hard if you find a good balance in your army and a fine strategy.
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
It was clear, no I know what bonus means, btw. it should be made clear in the introduction of Blacwater Port.
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
It's good, first time I reached this point of the campaign, I was shocked by the orcs sucess over the great mages.
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario? 
To time the south forces well. AI sent almost all troops to north, I didn't rush with south forces, I attacked when enemy's north forces couldn't come back in one turn. I could take out 4 troops from circulation, because they marched from north to south when I started my main attack.
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
It 's the first all out attack scenario of the campaign where you have time to create strategy. I really enjoyed it.
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
Nothing really. It is good.