(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on?
Soldier (Normal) 1.5.6
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
2. There are only a handful of bandits, and my unit are all level 3 by this point.
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
Crystal. Head north.
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
Short and simple, it covers the point of the South Guard returning to the borders of human lands, and one last effort by the bandits to take them out. But they cannot, as the South Guard that Deoran first arrived at has been transformed from a rabble into a fighting force.
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
3. Few enemies, and most of the time is spent moving and fighting off the odd enemy straggler as they trickle down.
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
More enemies. Even on this difficulty, the player's force should be fairly strong by now.
(8) Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?
(9) If you know a bit of the Wesnoth Markup Language - do you think that the WML of this scenario is clear and well commented? If not which part would you like to be documented better?
Took a look, looks fine as it is.
You think to kill me
as if this was a world in which you had a choice, but you live only at my