Eagle WML Questions: how to filter disabled attacks? +more

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Eagle_11

Re: Eagle WML Questions: how to filter disabled attacks? +more

Post by Eagle_11 »

Code: Select all

#define GENERIC_EVIL_NAMES
    male_names= _ "Draaz,Sable,Tarn,Gron,Pell,Erex,Zed,Dhruus,Kalin,Morik"
    name_generator= _ <<
main={prefix}{suffix}
prefix=Zel|Xan|Kron|Gor|Gan|Zan|Hrul|Ghaz|Drax|Dhus|Akh|Nar|Laen|Dun|Man|Tel|Grish|Akama|Zhan|Eru|Ekto|Snar|Khar
suffix=dor|dan|gor|thos|ghul|goroth|ax|orok|thor|tur|don|lis|lith|trul|karn|gin|thus|beus|laan|mal|grish|goth
>>
#enddef
random name not being generated, uses one of the given instead. how to fix ?
Eagle_11

Re: Eagle WML Questions: not exactly an wml question right now

Post by Eagle_11 »

I have observed the AI becoming strangely obsessed with recruiting lvl 0's after adding an second lvl 0 unit to an faction, while its playing as that custom faction. I have thought maybe can inquire as on what may be causing that behavior change of the AI ?
when disabled the recruit from the faction .cfg AI plays somewhat intelligently again. Other strangeness i have observed after adding that unit was the AI tried very bad map openings, like starting with 4x fish(merman fighters) recruitment on a round vs dwarves, on a map that had sparse water.
The faction is Islanders and the unit that spazzes out the recruitment that way is the new Zealot unit incase you need to examine.