Saving recall list for others scenarios?

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Sir_Frog

Saving recall list for others scenarios?

Post by Sir_Frog »

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to create my own campaign. I'm Spanish so sorry if I don't explain myself correctly.

My doubt is:

During the campain, I made a scenario in which the player plays with "the bad guys", like a flashback. My doubt is about the recall list. The player will play as "the good guys" the next scenarios, so I don't know if the recall list of the last scenario played as "the good guys" will be saved though it had been a scenario in between. I'm trying coding both scenarios with differents team names, with the idea of avoiding both recall list mix themselves or something, but I don't know if it will work and I wouldn't like coding the whole scenario for nothing, so I ask if anyone has already try it and how it can be done.

Also, if all above is correct, do I have to write some code to specify the recall list I want is last good guys scenario's?

Thank you very much!
gfgtdf
Developer

Re: Saving recall list for others scenarios?

Post by gfgtdf »

there are 2 options:
1) use a different save_id for that scenario, this will also temporarily reset your leaders advancements
2) Store all unit in valriables and unstore then in the other scenario
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.