moveto problem + other bugs

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
MagnusFiresword

Re: moveto problem + other bugs

Post by MagnusFiresword »

I tested it without the time over code, but it still does it. :?
I also tried it with several different eras, even some I made but it still does it. :?
Life is to short to not drink health potions. -A Generic RPG Person
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

zookeeper wrote:
Ravana wrote:Many eras include score event.
But surely it's a bug if it pops up even when [endlevel] is used in a time over event?
From what I understand, ordering of events with same name is undefined. Though I think current state is that the one included earlier will fire first.
gfgtdf
Developer

Post by gfgtdf »

Ravana wrote: From what I understand, ordering of events with same name is undefined. Though I think current state is that the one included earlier will fire first.
Yes, but even if your event is handled first, the [endlevel] doesn't stop other time over events from fireing.

In wesnoth 1.13 you can however prevent that message form shown by writing {VARIABLE show_turns_over_advantage no}. Alterntiveley we might add a explicit check in the timover advatage code so that it doesn't show if the game has already ended by endlevel.
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
MagnusFiresword

Post by MagnusFiresword »

It dosen't matter too much, guys. :) but thanks for helping out! I appreciate it a lot! :D

If you want I could pobably get the finished file made possible to download or something. It's kinda junky, though since I made it.

Thanks again! ^_^
Life is to short to not drink health potions. -A Generic RPG Person