The place to post your WML
questions and answers.
Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers
- Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
- To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: July 26th, 2015, 5:36 am
I want to allow an attack against anyone not of a specific race, how would I code that?
Imagine an attack that excludes a race such as elves . . . orcs.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 2440
- Joined: January 29th, 2012, 12:49 am
- Location: Estonia
- WML Wizard
- Posts: 9742
- Joined: September 11th, 2004, 10:40 pm
- Location: Finland
Specifically, the [disable] special is what you want.