changing parameters to units the script

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
dragon_99

Re: changing parameters to units the script

Post by dragon_99 »

пожалуйста, не размещение двух последовательных сообщений в том же потоке всего за четыре минуты. Это то, что мы называем двойной проводки , и против точки 1f наших Новее . Если никто не ответил, пожалуйста, просто редактировать последнее сообщение вместо.
По этой причине, я слился ваши сообщения.
Excuse Me. I uchtu.
How to close the topic?

ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Ask Admins to close topic, also you can add to topic title something what will show others that the main thread of topic is already solved.
Spoiler:
So code what I posted earlier was it useful or not?
Last edited by ChaosRider on February 24th, 2015, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.

Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Usually there is no need to forcefully close topic, if you dont post anything new then there is nothing to reply too.

Elvish_Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

dragon_99 wrote:How to close the topic?
Like Ravana said, you don't. You can ask to close it to everyone that has moderation powers (so not only Administrators, but Developers and Moderators as well), but this isn't our usual policy. Our policy is that, when a topic has exhausted its purpose, we just leave it alone. Locks, here, are used mainly when a topic goes heavily against the Posting Guidelines - and a mere double post isn't enough to warrant a lock ;)
Besides, it doesn't make much sense to close a thread when the problem isn't yet solved... :(
Current maintainer of these add-ons:
1.14: The Sojournings of Grog, A Rough Life, The White Troll (co-author), Wesnoth Lua Pack
1.12: Children of Dragons

ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Elvish_Hunter wrote:Besides, it doesn't make much sense to close a thread when the problem isn't yet solved... :(
That's why I posted question about the usefulness of my code which I posted earlier because after this autor of this topic asked to close it.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.

dragon_99

Post by dragon_99 »

Problem solved all replaced by macros and now works correctly.