Map Editor Error -- 1.11.1

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
junoslord

Map Editor Error -- 1.11.1

Post by junoslord »

I updated to 11.1 a few days ago and made a few corrections to a map and when I tried to load it I got an "illegal hex tile 'Zw'" message.

I made some adjustments and it works but 'Zw' is the Wasteland tile.
America-- Land of the Free, home of the Brave! "And now that we've taken care of the Braves we're coming after the Free."

"BANNED!!! What the hell do you mean BANNED? All I did was call one narrow-minded, power-hungry Nazi moderator a narrow-minded, power-hungry Nazi!"

Moderator Emeritus

Re: Map Editor Error -- 1.11.1

Post by 8680 »

Zw isn’t a mainline terrain. Did you include the files containing its [terrain_type] and [terrain_graphics] tags in the relevant _main.cfg?

junoslord

Re: Map Editor Error -- 1.11.1

Post by junoslord »

No, I didn't.

I'd just upgraded and was told to be on the look out for any suspicious behavior.

It's in the editor, so I figured it was good to go, and maybe a bug problem. Cancel red alert. :geek:
America-- Land of the Free, home of the Brave! "And now that we've taken care of the Braves we're coming after the Free."

"BANNED!!! What the hell do you mean BANNED? All I did was call one narrow-minded, power-hungry Nazi moderator a narrow-minded, power-hungry Nazi!"