Chaotic.

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
tribes45

Chaotic.

Post by tribes45 »

Hello
I was testing my scenario I'm making, and I noticed one of my undead units was chaotic, it was night and there bonus was +0.

I looked at some of my other undead chaotic units, and they had +25.

Same thing with "Mage of Light" it was night and it had +0, even though my undead had +25.

Is this an WML error or a unit affect?
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." -Herodotus
"Two things are infinite, the universe and Human stupidity. Although, I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: Chaotic.

Post by zookeeper »

Not enough information. It can be anything.
The_Other

Post by The_Other »

Was the affected undead unit stood next to the Mage of Light?

MoL has the Illuminate ability, which (if I'm reading the code correctly) affects him as well as adjacent units. So for an MoL, or anybody adjacent to one, it is never night. This means that the MoL should never have a penalty for fighting at night, and adjacent chaotic units will not get the bonus.
Nothing is true; everything is permissible.
tribes45

Post by tribes45 »

The_Other wrote:Was the affected undead unit stood next to the Mage of Light?

MoL has the Illuminate ability, which (if I'm reading the code correctly) affects him as well as adjacent units. So for an MoL, or anybody adjacent to one, it is never night. This means that the MoL should never have a penalty for fighting at night, and adjacent chaotic units will not get the bonus.
That's it! Thanks!
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." -Herodotus
"Two things are infinite, the universe and Human stupidity. Although, I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein