is_unit_test

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

is_unit_test

Post by Pentarctagon »

What does this attribute do? I see it used in some scenarios in data/test/scenarios, but it isn't on the wiki.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Re: is_unit_test

Post by Ravana »

When talking about missing documentation, then someone who knows about viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43912&p=596366#p596366 could change https://wiki.wesnoth.org/InterfaceActionsWML#.5Bitem.5D.
gfgtdf
Developer

Post by gfgtdf »

Pentarctagon wrote:What does this attribute do? I see it used in some scenarios in data/test/scenarios, but it isn't on the wiki.
It removes that scenario from the test scenario list (don't know hwo to access that list)
Ravana wrote:When talking about missing documentation, then someone who knows about viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43912&p=596366#p596366 could change https://wiki.wesnoth.org/InterfaceActionsWML#.5Bitem.5D.
as the one who wrote that feature i might remember how it works. but i think that linked comment says everything i know about it. The reason why i didn't document it back ten was that i was still unsire whetehr i shoudl name that attribute id' indeas.
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

gfgtdf wrote:
Pentarctagon wrote:What does this attribute do? I see it used in some scenarios in data/test/scenarios, but it isn't on the wiki.
It removes that scenario from the test scenario list (don't know hwo to access that list)
I have added that info here.
Celtic_Minstrel
Developer

Post by Celtic_Minstrel »

gfgtdf wrote:It removes that scenario from the test scenario list (don't know hwo to access that list)
The list is accessed via a hotkey at the main menu. The hotkey is unassigned by default, but can be assigned to whatever you want from the preferences.

By the way, I also updated the wiki page to add the dev-tag since it's a pretty new feature.
Author of The Black Cross of Aleron campaign and Default++ era.
Former maintainer of Steelhive.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

Great, thanks :)