New Ability:-Bribe?

Discussion among members of the development team.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Shroud

New Ability:-Bribe?

Post by Shroud »

Maybe it could be possible to bribe enemy level 1 units for 25 gold, level 2 for 75 and level 3 for 250?

They would be recallable later in the game, until they die.

Also, I think for level 1 units there should be a %20 chance of rejection, level 2 a %30 chance of rejection and level 3 a %50 chance of rejection.

Bribing must be conducted by Konrad or a level 3 unit, they must be adjacent to the unit, and it will take up the turn of the unit who attempts to bribe.

Whether you lose the cash or not when rejected, I'm not sure :)

What do you reckon??
miyo

Post by miyo »

Lawful units should not be able to bribe chaotic units, as chaotic units should not be able to bribe lawful units.

Bribery should have low success rate.

Bribery could only be done by higher level unit. Level 2 unit can bribe level 1 unit, level 3 unit can bribe level 2 and level 1 units.

Cost of bribery should be dependant of unit cost. Loyal units can not be bribed (one more aspect for Daves loyalty trait).

50 % change of bribed units to depart after the scenario is completed. This is one time check in following scenarios it is not checked for that unit.

I think implementing courage/fear/morale would be more intresting and important than bribery.

- Miyo