New Development Version: Please Test!

Discussion among members of the development team.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Yeah sorry I included my saves file. rm saves will do the trick.

There is going to be a way to name your save whatever you want, but I have to make a text editing widget to do that.

Ironically enough, you can get fullscreen mode by using the -windowed option. This is because I use the reverse of the release version for development. It will be back to full screen by default with the next release version.

There'll also be a way to switch between full screen and windowed in game in a future version.

David
ettin
Lord of Glamdrol

Post by ettin »

A bug:

This happens to unit description with an high zoom.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Okay, thank you for the bug report; this should be fixed in the upcoming 0.3.8.

Images under unit description shouldn't scale when you zoom in anyway.

David
miyo

Post by miyo »

Dave wrote:There is going to be a way to name your save whatever you want, but I have to make a text editing widget to do that.
Quick-and-dirty solution that is better than nothing is to also display date when the savegame was done.

Maybe we should have version number of the game on saves, that way you can make the game check if saves are from different version.

- Miyo
miyo

Re: New Development Version: Please Test!

Post by miyo »

Dave wrote: if while the AI is moving, you hold down either shift key, it will speed up the AI's moves to be very fast.
Can we make holding shift down to make recruit/recall fading faster? (maybe skip it totally?)

- Miyo
Dave
Founding Developer

Re: New Development Version: Please Test!

Post by Dave »

miyo wrote:
Dave wrote: if while the AI is moving, you hold down either shift key, it will speed up the AI's moves to be very fast.
Can we make holding shift down to make recruit/recall fading faster? (maybe skip it totally?)

- Miyo
Will be done in 0.4.2

David