A RACE CALLED " ANCIENTS "

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

NightBlade

A RACE CALLED " ANCIENTS "

Post by NightBlade »

wesnoth should add a race called ANCIENTS that has units like behemoth and other various ancient creatures they can think of, maybe the dark elf race can be mixed with the ancients too.^^
Attila

Post by Attila »

why?
Dennis

Re: A RACE CALLED " ANCIENTS "

Post by Dennis »

NightBlade wrote:wesnoth should add a race called ANCIENTS that has units like behemoth and other various ancient creatures they can think of, maybe the dark elf race can be mixed with the ancients too.^^
I thought you were going towards Cthulu! Incredibly huge monsters... which would be lots of fun, but Wesnoth isn't designed for that. Hard enough to kill the Yeti.
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

How about no?
Signature dropped due to use of img tag
philippe

Post by philippe »

[Irony/] And oh yes lets give them rocket launchers,oh yeah rocket launching dragons from hell with laser eyes and radioactive monkeys with britney spears songs lyrics tattood on their chest.
[irony/]

I like some ideas but i would like to see some hard cold work in it,(as i am in trying to develop my very own truly sucky campiang with absolutely no knowledge of programming....hooray for wesnoth!)
"Nos habeus papum et habet duos testes, et bene pendentes!":Antoine de Saint Exupery