Alien race

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nicolas

Alien race

Post by Nicolas »

Alien race can be an idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
I suppose some units...
name..........xp....hp....lev.......atk ranged............................atk.melee.........
Alien tasker..-.......20....1.......laser,9-3,fire,magical......astral blade,4-4,blade
A.captain.....-........30...2.......laser,10-4,fire,magical....astral blade,6-5,blade.
A.soldier......-........22...1......short laser,3-3,f.,magical....alien saber,7-4,fire..

I'm preparing the graphics when i finish to download THE GIMP

If someone have an idea of other aliens,write here. :roll:
Great Mage Nicolas
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

:shock: Aliens?
Why not in a user campaign. But surely not as a standard Wesnoth race. And with their technology, I'm afraid that if you want aliens to be like aliens they will be far too powerful :) . And you should have to change also some standard Wesnoth graphics, like castles: alien castles are not the same as castles on Earth. :wink: Good luck to make evrything!
But maybe it is interesting in a campaign that would take place in the future. Or with loads of allies...
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
Dreadwing

Post by Dreadwing »

I though about this too but since theis game is more Medieval/Fantasy type would be wierd.I want robots lol...anyways it would be cool to have campaign like Tux said.
kangounator

Post by kangounator »

:shock: :shock: :shock: aliens, i like this idea (in an user campaign) but the unit would be really expensive
Nicolas

Yes

Post by Nicolas »

Yes,in a user campaign that can be good,but i don't think i'll found the graphics soon :!: :lol:
Great Mage Nicolas
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

Add these to multiplayer right away!
Signature dropped due to use of img tag