Undead campaign group

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

monke_apple

Undead campaign group

Post by monke_apple »

I think that there should be a darkriders group.
It would be like a mix of outlanders and the undead. They could wear black uniforms, and have speedy, units with high attack, but low health and defense. Maybe names like nightstalker? It would also be cool if most of them would have the invisable ability. Of course, they would all be chaotic.Maybe guys from the undead that were banashed?Like a cursed adept?
It would be really cool for an undead campaign if these guys were in it.
Of coarse, it probably wouldn't work very well in multiplayer. :roll:
martenzo

Post by martenzo »

1. Invisibility exists in Wesnoth, in the form of nightstalk (invisibility during night) and ambush (invisibility in forest hexes).
2. There's no need to make another new race/faction, there are plenty of campaign ideas to make with the current races/factions.
3. Such idea and others, similiar to this one have been posted before, multiple times already)
4. If you want to make a campaign with such units, feel free to do it. Noone is stopping you from doing that, but you'll quite likely have to do the artwork yourself.
me: Welcome to the real world. If everyone says your art and opinions suck, it's because they DO suck. Even if you're too damned proud/stupid/both to realize it.
danny_california: yep keep telling fairy tales.
monke_apple

Post by monke_apple »

well, maybe if I make an undead campaign i'll add it in.