More naval units

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Disto

Post by Disto »

Tux2B wrote:First, we must be sure of what units we want to make, then it will be possible to make graphics. :)
Anyway, if you are interested, you can, instead of criticising the whole thread, propose a drawing: you are an art developer, after all.
He may be a art developer, but doesn't mean he has the time or the resources to draw a sprite for every single little idea which come up in the ideas forum, he is his own person with his own projects, he makes enough stuff for the project as it is. How much credit does he get for all he's done. Maybe a little bit at the time, but while he is busy he doesn't need people whining.
Creator of A Seed of Evil
Creator of the Marauders
Food or Wesnoth? I'll have Wesnoth
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

Disto wrote:
Tux2B wrote:First, we must be sure of what units we want to make, then it will be possible to make graphics. :)
Anyway, if you are interested, you can, instead of criticising the whole thread, propose a drawing: you are an art developer, after all.
He may be a art developer, but doesn't mean he has the time or the resources to draw a sprite for every single little idea which come up in the ideas forum, he is his own person with his own projects, he makes enough stuff for the project as it is. How much credit does he get for all he's done. Maybe a little bit at the time, but while he is busy he doesn't need people whining.
I know! Anyway, I began working on some graphisms. But as I am not an art developer, I'm afraid they are going to be really, really bad... So I'd be glad to have some help, at least concerning graphisms. Not for the rest.
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Post them in the art development forum and ask for help that´s the best way
... all romantics meet the same fate someday
Cynical and drunk and boring someone in some dark cafe ...
All good dreamers pass this way some day
Hidin’ behind bottles in dark cafes
kangounator

Post by kangounator »

Tux2B wrote:I know! Anyway, I began working on some graphisms. But as I am not an art developer, I'm afraid they are going to be really, really bad... So I'd be glad to have some help, at least concerning graphisms. Not for the rest.
so do I
"Draw me a sheep." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"And i sorry for my english." - tomsik