Era of Empires (Progress and feedback)

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The_Quixotic_King

Re: Era of Empires (Progress and feedback)

Post by The_Quixotic_King »

doofus-01 wrote: April 19th, 2021, 1:42 am
The_Quixotic_King wrote: April 19th, 2021, 1:17 am Goblin Lineman (Linegoblin? :hmm:)
"Goblin of the Line" or some contraction of that could work. Breaks the Elvish Fighter, Orcish Shyde, etc. pattern, also sounds less like a sports reference.

Just a passing thought, not necessarily a good one.
I like it, thanks for the suggestion.
“Truly I was born to be an example of misfortune, and a target at which the arrows of adversary are aimed.” -Donquixote

developer of era of empires (In progress)
The_Quixotic_King

Re: Era of Empires (Progress and feedback)

Post by The_Quixotic_King »

General Update

Howdy folks, it's been awhile but here's a quick update on what's been going on with the era.
As it stands I am still working on making lvl2 sprites for the three initial factions (Pyrrho-Weinburg, Zwergenland and the Last Horde)
Here's a peak at some of the most recently completed sprites
new.png
new.png (13.2 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Progress has been slow and there is still alot to do, I said I would try getting it out this summer but at this rate it will have to be delayed yet again.

I would like to find someone to help out with coding, if you are interested go ahead and message me. If you are on the wesnoth discord I am @A_Southern_Gentleman. Some help with spriting would also be appreciated as I go so slowly with that but it is not as needed as coding help.

That's all for now I'll try to post more regularly from now on.
“Truly I was born to be an example of misfortune, and a target at which the arrows of adversary are aimed.” -Donquixote

developer of era of empires (In progress)