Alternative Upgrade for Necromancer

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

I guess just plain old "Archon" would be an OK name, but to me it doesn't sound 4th level, if you know what I mean. It needs an adjective. :)

Oh, and about the Dark Sorcerer... I know that some people do want it in MP, and personally I don't have a problem with it. However, the idea would have to be submitted to the mailing list first.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Fourth level :shock: ...how often would one be seen?

If we have a Dark Adept and a Dark Sorcerer...we may want to keep it in line right?
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

It doesn't seem I'm making myself clear... the Dark Archon/Fallen Archon/Archon/whatever would be a special unit, like the Elder Mage. You would see it just as often as you see the Elder Mage - whenever the character Mal-Ravanal appears.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm