Dark elves enchantress update?

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Harrow_and_death

Dark elves enchantress update?

Post by Harrow_and_death »

Hi I'm new to the forum and like to play era of ravagers dark elves, and was wondering if anyone could make the extended era dark elf enchantress a bit more powerful because other than healing, I dont see a use to use the enchantress and it's a bummer because lore wise the enchantress is supposed to be more powerful than the wizard but, well, their not. So if anyone could add any new spells or evolutions to the enchantress it would be appreciated. Also if you do make them more powerful then increase the price. :D
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Re: Dark elves enchantress update?

Post by Ravana »

Ageless version of it is closer to mixed fighter, with more health, 8-4 melee and slightly lower ranged.
Harrow_and_death

Post by Harrow_and_death »

:D :D :D Oh sweet thx

Oh dang ageless era my new main
Salvas

Post by Salvas »

Harrow_and_death wrote: March 21st, 2019, 10:01 pm Hi I'm new to the forum and like to play era of ravagers dark elves, and was wondering if anyone could make the extended era dark elf enchantress a bit more powerful because other than healing, I love these foods that boost testosterone and dont see a use to use the enchantress and it's a bummer because lore wise the enchantress is supposed to be more powerful than the wizard but, well, their not. So if anyone could add any new spells or evolutions to the enchantress it would be appreciated. Also if you do make them more powerful then increase the price. :D
Wow this sounds like such an interesting mix. Always wanted something similar to a fighter but with more health.