The Reign of the Lords

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Post Reply
Konrad2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2067
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » July 31st, 2019, 9:30 pm

Reign of the Lords Advancement mod is checked by default when hosting any mp game and even if you uncheck it, it apparently still is activated for the hosted game.

User avatar
The_Gnat
Posts: 2074
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by The_Gnat » August 2nd, 2019, 11:41 pm

Konrad2 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:30 pm
Reign of the Lords Advancement mod is checked by default when hosting any mp game and even if you uncheck it, it apparently still is activated for the hosted game.
That is unique :lol: I don't think I get that problem on with the game though. Perhaps that is a bug or cache error?

cronos8989
Posts: 2
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by cronos8989 » August 27th, 2019, 2:32 pm

I used this mod with legend of the invincibles.
After unit reached max level, when gain enough experience to level up don't follow the normal LotI advancement.
There is a way to "fix" this?

Konrad2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2067
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm

Don't use this mod with LotI. The advancement paths are defined for LotI units, which you don't have, because you've chosen TRotL units.

cronos8989
Posts: 2
Joined: August 27th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by cronos8989 » August 27th, 2019, 9:02 pm

Konrad2 wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Don't use this mod with LotI. The advancement paths are defined for LotI units, which you don't have, because you've chosen TRotL units.

there is any plan to make it compatible?

User avatar
EarthCake
Posts: 354
Joined: March 29th, 2019, 1:57 pm
Location: Braavosi

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by EarthCake » August 27th, 2019, 9:03 pm

cronos8989 wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 9:02 pm
Konrad2 wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Don't use this mod with LotI. The advancement paths are defined for LotI units, which you don't have, because you've chosen TRotL units.

there is any plan to make it compatible?
I guess they can't be compatible.

Konrad2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2067
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » September 10th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Unknown unit type : ROLElvish Vendicator
(That's something that turned up in my log. Maybe it's relevant?)

Verbatov
Posts: 3
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 5:33 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Verbatov » October 24th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Hi, I found some bugs. Abomination "feeding greater" does not work. In the "pick your recruits" modification, the error "found a unittype with an invalid race elemental" appears when choosing" reign of lords ". Can you fix it?

User avatar
The_Gnat
Posts: 2074
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by The_Gnat » November 9th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Verbatov wrote:
October 24th, 2019, 6:34 pm
Hi, I found some bugs. Abomination "feeding greater" does not work. In the "pick your recruits" modification, the error "found a unit type with an invalid race elemental" appears when choosing" reign of lords ". Can you fix it?
Hi Verbatov! Thanks for reporting those! I have not been around for a while but I will see if I can fix that for you :)

Konrad2 wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Unknown unit type : ROLElvish Vendicator
(That's something that turned up in my log. Maybe it's relevant?)
Hi Konrad2, hmmm, that is interesting. I will look into that as well.

Verbatov
Posts: 3
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 5:33 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Verbatov » November 13th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Thanks :) I have still found a problem with some units. you cannot buy units from this graphic. Could you do something about it? By the way, it's a great mod ;)
https://www.wesnoth.org/forum/download/ ... =80407&t=1

Konrad2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2067
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Konrad2 » November 13th, 2019, 8:27 pm

Those are protagonists of mainline campaigns.
From bottom-left to top-right:
The Rise of Wesnoth
Dead Water
Heir to the Throne
The Rise of Wesnoth
Heir to the Throne
The South Guard

Verbatov
Posts: 3
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 5:33 pm

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by Verbatov » November 13th, 2019, 9:50 pm

It is a pity that they are not in the main game. I have a question, I found a very similar mod "clash of heroes". How are they different?

Post Reply