Quenoth elves and other things

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kylix

Quenoth elves and other things

Post by Kylix »

Good morning, people, as you can see from the title, I'd like to talk about these two elf races.
I think Wesnoth staff should separate them. Quenoth elves are lawful, while elves are neutral, they have different type of names (with the exception of the recruited Quenoth elves, who adopt Sylvan elves names), some non-recruited Quenoth elves are female, while their Sylvan counterparts never have females, for example.
They should create avatars for every character. In "Under the Burning Suns" only Kaleh, Nym, Garak, Zhul, Eloh and Keratur had their own avatar. If it's possible their avatars could be recolorings of their Sylvan counterparts, while for the units who don't have a counterpart, they could create their avatars from scratch. This last proposal should be applied to all the new units who appear in that campaign and to the Khalifate, too. What do you think of that?
P.S. Sorry for my English, but I'm not Anglophone :roll:
Last edited by Kylix on June 1st, 2017, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ForestDragon

Re: Quenoth elves and other things

Post by ForestDragon »

i think i read somewhere about new sprites for Quenoth elves (and even seen two) and read that there will be an update for UTBS (i don't know the exact schedule for that though)
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
Aldarisvet
Translator

Re: Quenoth elves and other things

Post by Aldarisvet »

You can see portraits of new Quenoth elves here -
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43175&start=60#p593830
facebook.com/wesnothian/ - everyday something new about Wesnoth
My campaign:A Whim of Fate, also see it's prequel Zombies:Introduction
Art thread:Mostly frankenstains
The_Gnat