Some problems... Need help

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

buurin247

Some problems... Need help

Post by buurin247 »

Hey everyone, I'm new on the topic bc I just started to create my first MP era (with factions and units for my own usage for the moment) last week and I've got a problem :
I successfully played with the era once when there were 3 units in. After that, I added a 4th one but NOW the era does NOT appear in the ERA SELECT when I go in multiplayer(solo) mode.
I searched in the Era developement guide but I didn't find what is wrong :hmm: ... Do you have an idea why the era could not appear please ? :roll:
(1.10.5version)
Thanks
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: Some problems... Need help

Post by zookeeper »

Well, when adding the 4th one you also did something else that broke it. There's a million possibilities for what that might have been.
buurin247

Post by buurin247 »

Thanks for your quick answer but I tried to delete my unit and all things referenced to her and I still don't have the era in the selection...
buurin247

Post by buurin247 »

...When I load a previously save game in this era it's written "Unknow unit : "name of one of my 3 starting units""
All things that I have are:
_main.cfg
-XXX_MP_era.cfg
-FactionXXX.cfg
-units.cfg
-my 3 units .cfg
(and pictures in images)
I checked all character by character but I still not found what doesn't work (and what what waschange compare to the last time, when it did work)
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

The error means that that unit type is unknown, which means that you're not making it known. If you'd like someone to point out the problem, then they need to be able to see your code.