Era of more units

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elvish_King

Re: Era of more units

Post by Elvish_King »

If yes i have little problem: few units of northern humans dont get exp (prince, elder, shaman, wolf warrior).
Thanks for posting this. I will fix it in the next few days... You are right, I was long playing other games and there won't be another uptade with new units in the next weeks. But I try to fix this error.

EDIT: uploaded now the latest version with the error fixed
Visit my threads:
Era:Era of more units
Artwork:Art
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

hi, i like your era, and even used a few units for mine (don't worry, not every single one :lol: ) btw, i don't like the lvl2 dwarf miner name 'Shot Firer' it's stupid, and doesn't fit, maybe Foreman (since lvl3 is Mine Owner, so it makes sense) also it's weird that Elvish Vanquisher has 5-7 melee, maybe use 7-6 like i did instead?
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
Elvish_King

Post by Elvish_King »

Era of more units is now (after a long time of absence) out for 1.14!
Visit my threads:
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Elvish_King wrote: March 7th, 2020, 3:55 pm Era of more units is now (after a long time of absence) out for 1.14!
Hurrah! More unit era has been revived! :D :D

Probably, I'll download it sometime... :?
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Elvish_King

Post by Elvish_King »

Era of more units 1.5 is out!
New features:
- new faction: dunefolk, mostly mainline units and a few custom ones
- new dunefolk archer unit line: up to lvl 3, from Kwandulin and me
- alternative lvl 2 for burner and lvl 3 for herbalist
- bugfixes
Hurrah! More unit era has been revived!
I'm happy to hear other people enjoy playing my era!
Visit my threads:
IPS

Post by IPS »

Hii , just to coment you that if you please, you could even consider a viable faction for dark elves. Dark elf palete of units isn't that high (EE - Dark elves , Era of Magic's Tharis and Rashy's Era Dark elves (and possibly certain deep elves sprites that could fit the concept).

There are races with more added units, but oftenly dark elf factions design is commonly somewhat high quality, so it would be all about editing stats or even their attacks/roles/resistances and there could be a dark elf faction with no hard contretemps.

Also as an extra unit for outlaws you can consider https://units.wesnoth.org/1.14/Ageless_ ... Woman.html line, if amount of animations isn't enough at all, you can design certain animations and so, outlaw faction could have a healing support.

Well, that's my feedback, I can only give ideas, but some of these are fairly good.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
Elvish_King

Post by Elvish_King »

Era of more units 1.6 is out!
- new faction: quenoth elves with the new 1.14 sprites! (It seems that nobody added them before to the big eras)
- including new abilities
- new unit line (maybe needing art rework): falconer line, stats similiar to dwarvish thunderer
- bugfixes
IPS wrote: March 9th, 2020, 9:16 pm Hii , just to coment you that if you please, you could even consider a viable faction for dark elves.
Thank you for your feedback, I am taking it into consideration. I am not planning on adding a dark elves faction soon, but the witch may become useful.
Visit my threads:
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Wait a second, where's your era units' preview on wesnoth unit database? I searched your era but it wasn't there... :(
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Generation is once per week.
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

But nevermind, I just found it. My bad... 8)
Regards, Swampy.