Era of Four Moons

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Xara

Re: Era of Four Moons

Post by Xara » July 1st, 2016, 11:09 am

Hi, Velensk.

Here are the simplied Chinese(ZH_CN) translation of Era of the Four Moons and two of its campaigns -- Salt War and Panther Lord.
Attachments
add-ons.rar
(207.74 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
It pronounces Sha'ha, not Zara.

Feedback Thread of my Add-ons

Xara

Post by Xara » July 1st, 2016, 12:54 pm

And the translation of Swamp Witch's Curse.
Attachments
translations.rar
(35.63 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
It pronounces Sha'ha, not Zara.

Feedback Thread of my Add-ons

Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk » July 1st, 2016, 1:12 pm

Thanks for doing this.

Though I still need to get the other translations into place.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 » October 29th, 2018, 9:37 pm

Just wondering, why do some units have 'variations' that seem to be exactly the same? (Looking at the 'Help' there.)
Darklanders: Beastman, Malice of the Gods, Serpent, Viper
Statesman: Alchemist, Turtle

And some naming inconsistencies for the Shifters:
There are two units called Shifter and two units called Wilderman. But one for each of them is actually the unit in the 'Ram'-form and they are probably supposed to be called Shifter(Ram) and Wilderman(Ram).
Also the 'bear' and 'wolf' variants are written lowercase, while the other two are written uppercase.

EDIT: The description of the ability 'hex' says 'undeads', but it should be 'undead'.

EDIT 2: Is it intended that the 'hex' effect is not cleared upon finishing a scenario? Also, I can't get rid of it in the next scenario...
PL-Guild Law-Auto-Save6.gz
(66.91 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
(Leveling up get's rid of the effect, but you keep the icon.)

EDIT 3: Spiker (Imperialist) description: 'One of the [...] tactics it to produce...' -> is

EDIT 4: Catamarans (Darklander) XP needed for AMLA seems to be a bit off. It's 150XP, while the usual amount for a (max) level 2 unit seems to be 80XP. Even for level 3 units it's only 100XP after all.
(And the Herb Spirits XP is off the charts.)

EDIT 5: The unit the 'Hoplite' (lvl 2 Imperialist) advances to, is lvl 2 as well. (Phalanx, lvl 2 Imperialist)