Wesnoth Forum Era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TheBladeRoden

Re: Wesnoth Forum Era

Post by TheBladeRoden »

I have a feeling more than just signups are closed down
Founding Father of Columbia
Maramros

Post by Maramros »

Probably. Given that the last post was six months ago...
Please remember, my opinion is my opinion. Please listen, but my opinion is only, and will never be more than, my opinion. It is not yours. You do not have to act on it. I'm not telling you what to do.
monochromatic

Post by monochromatic »

This post is coming very late, I know, but it is only bearing sad tidings (or maybe relief for some of you).

It is time for me to say farewell to Wesnoth. My (real) life is beginning to take over my life, as it should, and consequently I simply do not have the time for Wesnoth anymore. I will probably still visit occasionally, but I cannot work on anything long-term. Thus, I am no longer developing for WFE anymore. The current state of the era is in the Wesnoth UMC-Dev repo—artisticdude is your go-to guy now. It may seem irresponsible of me to just run off with the era half-baked, but believe me, I would really liked to have finished this. It's just .. not in my ability to handle this responsibly anymore.

My thanks to the developers and my friends here who made my time here a blast. PM me if you'd still like to keep in contact with me. To everyone else, adieu.
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

Farewell! It was nice to work with you. Good luck in your future life! :)
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!