Ageless Era - Current Version: 4.33

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

IPS

Re: Ageless Era - Released Version 4.1

Post by IPS »

no problem, but you can writing a note where you can put what changes you will do ;).

In the part 46 there is many ideas for changes. Over all in factions of Archaric era.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
Dream_Merchant

Post by Dream_Merchant »

The Awake ability of the Kharos Inspired does nothing (or at least nothing is mentioned in the description).
IPS

Post by IPS »

Anything appears in the description... :/
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
fog_of_gold

Post by fog_of_gold »

Dream_Merchant wrote:[...](or at least nothing is mentioned in the description).
Did you wanted to say "The desciption doesn't mention anything" or "It does nothing that is mentioned in the description"? If you thought about the first, yes, the description is empty, even in EOMa. If a unit near dies, it'll surive with one hitpoint and the attack will be ended. But the enemy will get his experience anyway. If the second sentence is the point you wanted to say, then it's a bug being weird since it's working from the first moment within EOMa.
Dream_Merchant

Post by Dream_Merchant »

The description must be missing :)

EDIT: High Elf Cavalier art is missing when I try to upgrade from Charger
IPS

Post by IPS »

Yeah, many units no have immage.

Like the some units of Despair. You should see and fix the leader(s) with that bug of Despair.
seb

Post by seb »

Upgrades for pretty much ALL units in the Eltirean Faction are broken!
PainfulAC

Post by PainfulAC »

Yeah, I agree with Seb. The Elterians should be taken out until they get all of their image sprites so as to not crash the game. Also, they kind of just copy the loyalists.

However, overall I love this era! Thank you for not making everyone download multiple eras.
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

The eltireans work just fine in the Era of Strife, where they came from.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Devling Flapper is overpowered.

5-3 blade mele
5-3 fire ranged

hp 24
MP 8
cost 13

Res: +30% to fire, -20% to arcane and cold, -10% blade and impact.

5-3 ranged and mele is much, and more if is a scouting unit what Flies... I think it Should cost 15.
wesfreak

Post by wesfreak »

The damage is a bit high, but the hp is lower than normal so that should balance it out. 13 gold is still a bit low though, maybe 14 would be better.
mnewton1

Post by mnewton1 »

Thats what I was thinking. Sorry for not coming around. I am on a bit of a "state testing" break and haven't really done much. State testing is almost over, I should be back then.
Creator of Ageless Era
Check out Frogatto & Friends, it's made by the same people who created The Battle for Wesnoth!
IPS

Post by IPS »

I did Copied and Paste and Edited one of my older posts.

Eventide in Ageless Heros CANT recruit anything, that is very sadly :(

Ukian Subcommander is overpowered, it haves 76 of hp (that is much for a leadership unit). It haves so 9-4 blade mele and 6-3 ranged, indeed, it failure is only the hp. OK, it haves 6 MP, so It should have 62 hp (a bit more than the General because him dont have 10% res to physical elemments).

Ukian Signalman is indeed ... OVERPOWERED, 12-3 blade mele and 16-2 torch for only 25 coins... with 50 hp... It should do 8-3 blade mele and 11-2 Fire mele.

Ukian Veteran is overpowered too, 10-3 first strike pierce and ranged 6-4 blade (ok, if that unit haves 10-3 first strike mele atack, it should do like 6-3 blade mele at ranged) and costs 25. Decrease it ranged strikes by 1 only or if you want to keep it ranged strikes increase it price to 28.

Ukian Officer is a bit overpowered, Change it hp of 46 to 40 because it haves 6 MP (like the lieutenant) and because it haves more offensive than the lieutenant, increase it price to 35.

Dogs Berserk atack should do 5-3 blade mele, skirmisher + berserk sucks a lot, so if you want to dog continues costing 17, decrease it berserk mele atack and it hp to 34. 7-3 is more than a calvary man + a berserk atack + Skirmisher needs limitations.

Ukian Seeress is a bit overpowered, 6-3 slowing ranged is indeed a good slowing atack and healing +4 in that unit like really useful, I think it should cost 27 because it have a good mele atack and a good hp.

MidNight (despair unit) dont have any immage after to be recruited, so that is nasty. When you move her, the game kicks you. And she is overpowered, 7-3 blade mele and 10-3 cold (magical) for only 25 of gold is low, she should cost 49 because she does more mele dammage than a red mage and haves 2 less ranged dammage than the red mage, and she haves 4 more hp .... And 20% res to blade, impact and pierce, 10% to cold and -20% to arcane AND 50% DEF IN PLAINS!! AND 6 MP!!!

White Lady is overpowered too, 10-3 pierce magical and 8-2 mele arcane, same res than the MidNight and 50% def in plain and 6 MP, she should cost 47 because it have a less powerful mele atack than the MidNight.

Widow is overpowered too, 26 hp, 5-2 mele arcane, 6-3 pierce magical and 20% res to blade, impact and pierce, 10% to cold and -20% to arcane AND 6 MP AND 50% def in plains. She should cost 22 or 23 because it adventages than the mage (Better mele, better resistances and 50% in plains)

That 50% def in plains does the Despair Overpowered, please Increase the price of each unit in like 1 or 2 coins because that awesome bonus.

Any facion of Archaric era is balanced :/
mnewton1

Post by mnewton1 »

Eventide, Eltireans, and the Midnight are already fixed
Creator of Ageless Era
Check out Frogatto & Friends, it's made by the same people who created The Battle for Wesnoth!
RenoOfTurks

Post by RenoOfTurks »

after the bug fixing, in the new version, we can see ageless+mercenary +nightmare of meloen era??