Era of Legends Bug?

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Col Lightbeam

Era of Legends Bug?

Post by Col Lightbeam »

It seems on Wesnoth 1.4 on Ubuntu Gibbons or Hardy (I am not sure which we have or if it applies to the other) that on Era of Legends when you play any map and not selecting "Use Map Settings" your gold is "refreshed"(meaning that your gold is equal to your starting amount plus the net income) for the first few turns and then continues on as it usually does. I am sure that this is a bug but a sibling thinks that it is supposed to be there. Please help us end this quarrel and tell us how to fix it if it is a bug.
Mix Era Of Magic, Era of Myths, and Extended Era and you get all my favorite teams on one group! and ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also in the programming industry... later.
Rex Umbrarum

Re: Era of Legends Bug?

Post by Rex Umbrarum »

It's supposed to be there. Without it you would see level three too rarely to make the era worth playing.
vivantlingvaemortvae
Corvvs

Post by Corvvs »

INABIAF :)

(It's not a bug, it's a feature.)
"we alone truly exist, ... the shadows we traverse are but projections of our own desires..."

Orbivm ||| The Thread of Ill-Fated Portraits
Col Lightbeam

Post by Col Lightbeam »

thx. I see no more reason for this section except as a reminder to those who might have the same question.

And... Am I allowed to close the topics I start? If so how? If not will someone close this topic as it is no longer needed.
TA(Thanks again, or ta[tafornow] hehehe :lol2: )
Mix Era Of Magic, Era of Myths, and Extended Era and you get all my favorite teams on one group! and ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also in the programming industry... later.
Corvvs

Post by Corvvs »

You can't close them, but you can request a lock if you want to prevent thread necromancy. The devs/mods almost always give you one, at least from what I've seen. No problem, happy to help.
"we alone truly exist, ... the shadows we traverse are but projections of our own desires..."

Orbivm ||| The Thread of Ill-Fated Portraits
Espreon
Inactive Developer

Post by Espreon »

Closed on author's request.