Zombie Faction

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rex Umbrarum

Re: Zombie Faction

Post by Rex Umbrarum »

Mabuse wrote:
Rex Umbrarum wrote: The Devlings seem to get along fine with just 1 lvl 1. It doesn't seem to be much of a jump to have no level 1's
wow. cool post.

so how many lvl0 do the devlings have and how many lvl0 are planned for the zombie faction ?
so see a differnce here ?

so you can only train mp4 wealking corpses and do somebody seriously think this will work in any way ? :lol2:
no matter which fatcion you fight the other wil win, becasue it grabs villages so muich faster has way better income and wil simply crush you, mounting an offense with mp4 units only is anyway impossible (except they have a better movetype)

if you fight against me you woudl never ever level s ingle walking corpse, i would just detroy you.
Yes, but you had a very general statement. I may have misinterpreted it, but it sounded like you were saying it's completely impossible to have a good faction with only lvl0 recruitable, which I do not think is true. I do think it would be very, very difficult to make a good faction with only WC recruitable; impossible without modifying the WC stats.
vivantlingvaemortvae
Beleg-Aran

Post by Beleg-Aran »

Okay. All (initial, not animated) sprites done! Made topic here for art, go there if you want to help-look at-mock them. Now I need to get down to programming!
Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars! Or the unimaginable black void in between...
Rhishisikk

Post by Rhishisikk »

Had an idea. Let the massive scale units spawn zombies at a cost to their HP. Got the idea from a critter made with more than one zombie sewn together. No good ideas yet, though. Sorry.
Typhon Rhishisikk

If a man has a talent and cannot use it, he has failed. - Thomas Wolfe
Wesluck (TM): Guaranteed unlike any other luck, anywhere else. - Typhon

Main Projects: ANL: Universal (era), Gambit's Empire Builder
Skizzaltix

Post by Skizzaltix »

...Of course, if you were to give them a scout, the whole problem would vanish.
I think you mentioned a crow over on the art thread? That would serve nicely.
Ghost_whore

Post by Ghost_whore »

For mobility you could have Zombie birds, Zombie raven maybe ? or Zombie angel, Zombie drake???? for sea i once saw a movie with a zombie penguins!
Attack my ghosts!! , whats this? day time? RUNNNN!
Mabuse

Post by Mabuse »

or a zombie-air-elemental
The best bet is your own, good Taste.