Trolls

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

irrevenant wrote:Now that this faction appears to actually be in the design stage
That's not exactly how I'd characterize it. :? Not that I care where the thread ends up in though.
Elvish Vanquisher

Post by Elvish Vanquisher »

Can i say something about you zookeeper. I may be wrong but u seem to be only posting things about how bad my posts are. If u have nothing productive to say about my posts then please don't post anything on my threads at all.
tsr

Post by tsr »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:well it is nice to know people are taking the idea seriosly. The person who suggersted the nagas good idea and snowy trolls. Do u want to make this era with me?
No, I don't want to commit to this, sorry.

/tsr
Ultimatum479

Post by Ultimatum479 »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:Can i say something about you zookeeper. I may be wrong but u seem to be only posting things about how bad my posts are. If u have nothing productive to say about my posts then please don't post anything on my threads at all.
Learn to take criticism as a suggestion for improvement rather than an insult.
Chosen to be: Avatar of the God of Vengeance

Duty-bound to be: Last chance for the oppressed non-humans of the world

Accidentally became: Co-founder of the Council of Linac Mux

Self-nominated (pending election): Forum SUPERMOD!
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Ultimatum479 wrote:
Elvish Vanquisher wrote:Can i say something about you zookeeper. I may be wrong but u seem to be only posting things about how bad my posts are. If u have nothing productive to say about my posts then please don't post anything on my threads at all.
Learn to take criticism as a suggestion for improvement rather than an insult.
I haven't given any criticism (not that I remember, anyway).
Ultimatum479

Post by Ultimatum479 »

Sure you have. I didn't say it was constructive.

Elvish Vanquisher

well he just seems to say somthing bad on all my threads anyway this is off the point , tsr would u mind putting foward some pics though
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:well he just seems to say somthing bad on all my threads anyway this is off the point , tsr would u mind putting foward some pics though
i think a lot of it has to do with zookeeper getting to your threads before other people do. I, for one, see no point to commenting on a post when zookeeper has already said all there is to say - but I would have said essentially what zookeeper has said in response to every post you've made. ;)
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
tsr

Post by tsr »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:well he just seems to say somthing bad on all my threads anyway this is off the point , tsr would u mind putting foward some pics though
eh, no. I don't do art, code or music. I read, think and say stuff.

/tsr

ps. I also play some :)
Elvish Vanquisher

How do i post the pic i have created?
irrevenant
Moderator Emeritus

Post by irrevenant »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:How do i post the pic i have created?
Create a post (or edit an existing one).
Down the bottom of the screen is a 'browse' button. Click that.
Select the picture file you want to post. Click "OK" (or whatever).
Click the "Add Attachment" button.
Click "Submit".
khamul

Post by khamul »

Elvish Vanquisher wrote:1. I am english and from England and i am still at high school
That's funny. I'm English, and from England too, and I remember going to Primary School, Secondary School, Sixth Form and University, but I don't remember going to High School. Depending on your age, and financial background, you could have gone to Public School, Private School, State School, or a Polytechnic. We've got others too. There's a High Church and a Low Church, but no High School.

In Scotland or Wales, I think the names change, but then no self-respecting Scott would describe themselves as English.

Perhaps you mean that you're from that small other piece of England that split from us a few millennia ago, and drifted across the pond. You know - the one that threw over their rightful ruler so that they could bare their arms, and hang their crown on a Bush.

Seriously though, are you really English?
When I were a lad, we knew that 'High School' existed, far off in foreign climes, but you'd never talk about going to it. School was just school.
Have we really sunk so low that all the kids are pretending to be American now, or are you just claiming to be British when you're not?
If life gives you Lions, Make Lionade.
Darn Penguin

Post by Darn Penguin »

khamul wrote:
Elvish Vanquisher wrote:1. I am english and from England and i am still at high school
That's funny. I'm English, and from England too, and I remember going to Primary School, Secondary School, Sixth Form and University, but I don't remember going to High School. Depending on your age, and financial background, you could have gone to Public School, Private School, State School, or a Polytechnic. We've got others too. There's a High Church and a Low Church, but no High School.

In Scotland or Wales, I think the names change, but then no self-respecting Scott would describe themselves as English.

Perhaps you mean that you're from that small other piece of England that split from us a few millennia ago, and drifted across the pond. You know - the one that threw over their rightful ruler so that they could bare their arms, and hang their crown on a Bush.

Seriously though, are you really English?
When I were a lad, we knew that 'High School' existed, far off in foreign climes, but you'd never talk about going to it. School was just school.
Have we really sunk so low that all the kids are pretending to be American now, or are you just claiming to be British when you're not?
Vanquisher, you have been called out, so just sit in your APARTMENT, - not "flat," you'll see that it's fairly 3-dimensional - eat some COOKIES, - and give the "biscuits" to your dog - sing the Star-Spangled Banner and pull my finger, baby!
Out with the old, in with the new.
Hi folks! Remember me? Please say no.
Ultimatum479

Post by Ultimatum479 »

Bah. Assuming this isn't significantly different from every other phpBB forum I've modded, the admins can easily discover the truth.

Elvish Vanquisher

i am english i just said it so u could guess my age.