Blackpowder elves:just an idea,but please give feedback!!!

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

SunTzu wrote:if another elf faction is replaced.
WTF would this even mean? You're going to force one of the designers of one of the other elven factions to destroy theirs so you can make yours? I mean, come on.

If it's a good faction idea, make it - if it isn't, don't. Don't base your decision on whether there are "too many elven factions"...
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Okay, that was unexpected. Unnecesary even, taking into account the modelation of turin's insight level.

*pollaxes*

You're drifting to the dark side. And i don't mean the Forum Sith one.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Chill out.then, all elves can board the ship.Besides, i have no interest in building a faction, not even if i had all the world's creativity.Everything will be as you please. i have no interest in arguing over the internet.
Peace man.