The Era of Myths 5.19.0

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jew unit

Post by Jew unit »

JW wrote:Okay guys, expect somethng BIG from me today. I'm making it a goal to release the long awaited next version of the EOM today.
:D :D :D heh i have a huge test tomarow that im not going to be able to study for because of you :-p
2^x-1 mod x
JW

Post by JW »

Jew unit wrote:
JW wrote:Okay guys, expect somethng BIG from me today. I'm making it a goal to release the long awaited next version of the EOM today.
:D :D :D heh i have a huge test tomarow that im not going to be able to study for because of you :-p
Well it won't be released for a couple more hours probably, so go study!! :wink:
Ryorin

Post by Ryorin »

You'd better release it today, or else... (Insert mildly disturbing threat here) ...Okay?
Fear me! For I am higher level than you!
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

I was planning to say this since some time.

Nice hat, JW.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Ryorin

Post by Ryorin »

It is the epitome of sexiness.
Fear me! For I am higher level than you!
JW

Post by JW »

Cuyo Quiz wrote:I was planning to say this since some time.

Nice hat, JW.
:wink:

oh, ps, Alpha 6 is realeased. 8)
Jew unit

Post by Jew unit »

btw playing EOM not empowered and for vamps i put random leader and it gave me a twilight walker

and maybe i missed something but celestals having a 40 percent weakness to holy?
2^x-1 mod x
JW

Post by JW »

Jew unit wrote:btw playing EOM not empowered and for vamps i put random leader and it gave me a twilight walker
lol, thanks for the update! 8)

Time for MGD + RHCP!! XD
Jew unit wrote:and maybe i missed something but celestals having a 40 percent weakness to holy?
Hmm...should be resistance - I backward's them?
Jew unit

Post by Jew unit »

JW wrote:[

Hmm...should be resistance - I backward's them?
Shadow was a fourty percent restiance and so if that was suppose to be a weakness then probably
2^x-1 mod x
JW

Post by JW »

No, I screwed it up. :(

Reuploading (5 minutes probably).

Thanks for the quick notice btw

-upped. Feel free to dl again to get the right setup. My bad!!
(actually my secret plan to make the EOM look more popular through an extra download!!)
Jew unit

Post by Jew unit »

oh and another thing heh the vampire duelist is level one in the cfg file but is (i think) suppose to be level 2

edit just a quick note theres no way undead and vampires can take celesteals i dont think as every unit inboht faction-the darkadapt darksourcer and necros are hella weak to holy
2^x-1 mod x
JW

Post by JW »

Jew unit wrote:edit just a quick note theres no way undead and vampires can take celesteals i dont think as every unit inboht faction-the darkadapt darksourcer and necros are hella weak to holy
Yeah, this is gonna be balanced eventually. At least you have them to play around with now! XD
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Found some bugs:

1) The Brazier Creation "advances" into a Fire Wisp instead of a Living Furnace.

2) When you click on the Vampire Duelist, it is listed in the sidebar as a level 1 unit and not as a level 2.

Also, wouldn't the vampires seem more authentically vampirish if they didn't have an archer and if at least some higher-level vampire units had plague? Or am I missing something?
JW

Post by JW »

Temuchin Khan wrote:Found some bugs:

1) The Brazier Creation "advances" into a Fire Wisp instead of a Living Furnace.

2) When you click on the Vampire Duelist, it is listed in the sidebar as a level 1 unit and not as a level 2.

Also, wouldn't the vampires seem more authentically vampirish if they didn't have an archer and if at least some higher-level vampire units had plague? Or am I missing something?
1) It should advance into both. :(
2) That's a typo by me :oops:

About the Vampires...I didn't code the Plague ability yet, but yes you're right about that. They were intended to have one. As for the Archer...he's a Thinblood I think, so he's kinda human-ish. I think I've seen Vampires use crossbows (and even guns! :shock: ) in some movies before, so it's not so farfetched IMO.

How are you enjoying playing it though? :)
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

JW wrote:1) It should advance into both.
That sounds interesting. I think I would probably choose the Living Furnace most of the time, though.
JW wrote:As for the Archer...he's a Thinblood I think, so he's kinda human-ish. I think I've seen Vampires use crossbows (and even guns! :shock: ) in some movies before, so it's not so farfetched IMO.
OK. I'll let it drop
JW wrote:How are you enjoying playing it though? :)
Oh, I definitely enjoy playing as the Vampires and the Celestials. But I had a thought -- should the Chaos faction be included in this era?