Request for a dwarven hammer item graphic

Production of artwork for the game by regular contributors takes place here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

esr
Retired Developer

Request for a dwarven hammer item graphic

Post by esr »

For a campaign I now have under development, I need an item graphic analogous to the Scepter of Fire or the flaming sword: a dwarven hammer, such as might be used by a level 4 runemaster.
Jetrel

Re: Request for a dwarven hammer item graphic

Post by Jetrel »

esr wrote:For a campaign I now have under development, I need an item graphic analogous to the Scepter of Fire or the flaming sword: a dwarven hammer, such as might be used by a level 4 runemaster.
I see.

ETA this weekend, barring something coming up.
esr
Retired Developer

Thanks, Jetryl

Post by esr »

Thanks, Jetryl, for the prompt response. I'll look forward to seeing the results.

Later in development this campaign -- The Hammer of Thursagan -- will need four portraits, and animation graphics for a new unit line. The good news is the animations can probably be frankensteined from the ones I'm using a placeholders, which are the Runesmith line from SoF.
turin
Lord of the East

Re: Thanks, Jetryl

Post by turin »

esr wrote:The Hammer of Thursagan
Sounds interesting. Is that the final title? It seems to me "Thursagan's Hammer" migh work better, since "The Hammer of Thursagan" = "The ___ of ___" = "The Sceptre of Fire", "The Rise of Wesnoth", etc. Though that might not be a problem, if you want the title to remind people of SoF.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

etc:
Attachments
hammer-runic.png
hammer-runic.png (544 Bytes) Viewed 4898 times