Request for update to wiki.

Production of artwork for the game by regular contributors takes place here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ivanovic
Lord of Translations

Post by ivanovic »

The absolut size limit already exists. It is the size of the hex, multi-hex units are not possible. ATM that is 72px and it won't change this soon.
I think it is really a problem to have elves that are as big as a lvl3 troll. I would imagine that elves are a lot smaller than trolls, not to even talk about drakes.
Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

Jetryl:
Okay, thanks. It's nice to have it laid out in such a simplified manner like that. Sorry if I made you repeat yourself.

Ivanovic:
What I meant is a limit on size for races/units. Something along the lines of -Humans cannot exceed X pixels
-Orcs cannot exceed Y pixels
-Dwarves connot exceed Z pixels
etc etc.
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

ivanovic wrote:I think it is really a problem to have elves that are as big as a lvl3 troll. I would imagine that elves are a lot smaller than trolls, not to even talk about drakes.
We don't, and we won't. That would be very wrong.

OtOh, I don't see anything wrong with the battle-standard carried by the elf being as tall as the troll.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

On the plus side, drakes will no longer be absurdly large compared to normal units...
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm