Troll Revamp (serious attempt)

Production of artwork for the game by regular contributors takes place here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Finally got around to making that bloody troll warrior attack animation. All of the frames for him have been committed.

The feet do move in this one, and if zookeeper was feeling up to it, he could more or less just copy it over to the warrior; it needs *very* few modifications to fit him, even the thickness is debatable. All he really needs is the spiked ankle bracelets.

Gimme a heads-up if you're intending to do that, since otherwise _I_ will do it before 1.2.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Jetryl wrote:The feet do move in this one, and if zookeeper was feeling up to it, he could more or less just copy it over to the warrior; it needs *very* few modifications to fit him, even the thickness is debatable. All he really needs is the spiked ankle bracelets.

Gimme a heads-up if you're intending to do that, since otherwise _I_ will do it before 1.2.
Ok, I'll give it a shot today.
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

zookeeper wrote:
Jetryl wrote:The feet do move in this one, and if zookeeper was feeling up to it, he could more or less just copy it over to the warrior; it needs *very* few modifications to fit him, even the thickness is debatable. All he really needs is the spiked ankle bracelets.

Ok, I'll give it a shot today.
Great, I'll get back to work on those loyalists.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Ok, done (and committed). The hammer animation still cries out for one more intermediate frame, though. Specifically: attached are three consecutive frames, and the center frame should be edited to have the hammer in a proper angle.
Attachments
warrior-attack-1-2-3.png
warrior-attack-1-2-3.png (6.22 KiB) Viewed 3021 times